Sunday, June 21, 2009

Articles Were Picked Up!

Earlier today I was doing a web search for my articles to see how they were doing and found that several of my articles have been picked up by other sites. I'm excited. While I know they most likely grabbed a feed from Associated Content and my articles just happened to have the right keywords, it still means a little more exposure for my writing. Getting my name and my work out there puts me one step closer to a career as a freelance writer.

One article about being a SAHM was picked up by the Wall Street Journal website. Articles on museums near Cannes, Virginia attractions along the Blue Ridge Parkway, and family-friendly waterfalls in north Georgia were all picked up by USA Today website.

*Photo by Adam Ciesielski.

0 comments:

Post a Comment